Why CEOs Fail: The 11 Behaviors That Can Derail Your Climb to the Top - And How to Manage Them
April 2003, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Arrogance—you think that you're right, and everyone else is wrong.
- Melodrama—you need to be the center of attention.
- Volatility—you're subject to mood swings.
- Excessive Caution—you're afraid to make decisions.
- Habitual Distrust—you focus on the negatives.
- Aloofness —you're disengaged and disconnected.
- Mischievousness—you believe that rules are made to be broken.
- Eccentricity—you try to be different just for the sake of it.
- Passive Resistance—what you say is not what you really believe.
- Perfectionism—you get the little things right and the big things wrong.
- Eagerness to Please—you try to win the popularity contest.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Why CEOs Fail: The 11 Behaviors That Can Derail Your Climb to the Top - And How to Manage Them (US $26.95)
-and- Leading with Soul: An Uncommon Journey of Spirit, Revised 3rd Edition (US $24.95)
Total List Price: US $51.90
Discounted Price: US $38.92 (Save: US $12.98)