Boards That Love Fundraising: A How-to Guide for Your Board
February 2004, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides information on board structure and its impact on raising money
- Outlines the concepts that will empower you to ask for money effectively and fearlessly
- Describes the wide variety of methods nonprofits use to raise money and the board's role in each area
- Shows how to recruit board members who can help with fundraising
- Explores the vital issues of fundraising, planning, staffing, evaluation, and working with consultants
"The book provides tips to help board members overcome the fear of
rejection and feel more comfortable asking for support."
-- The Chronicle of Philanthropy, May 27, 2004
[The authors exploration of] " ..topics such as how to ask for a
substantial gift and motivations for giving are especially effective."
-- September 22, 2004, The Foundation Center, Philanthropy News Digest