Investigating Harassment and Discrimination Complaints: A Practical Guide
October 2003, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Investigating Harassment and Discrimination Complaints is a hands-on guide for human resource professionals who are called upon to conduct a legally sound investigation into harassment, discrimination, or retaliation complaints. This important manual blends the information investigators need to develop the skills and competencies that are critical to successfully investigating harassment and discrimination complaints with a proven framework for undertaking the investigation itself. Investigating Harassment and Discrimination Complaints walks the investigator through the process of conducting a successful investigation and includes information about:
- The critical legal aspects of conducting an investigation
- How diversity affects harassment
- What needs to be in place prior to an investigation
- Creating a step-by-step plan
- How to properly document an investigation, and
- Administering discipline for policy violations and remedies for aggrieved employees