Creative Problem Solving: A Download from 20 Active Training Programs, Volume 1
May 2003, Pfeiffer
- To understand the problems they face in new ways
- To create a target for problem-solving efforts
- To acquire skills in developing novel solutions
- To become aware of how groups foster creative problem solving
- To develop an effective action plan for implementing creative solutions.
Group Size: Any size
Time Required: 1 day
Important Information to Review Before Making This Download Purchase
Before purchasing a Pfeiffer Download, you will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® Software. If you do not already have it installed on your computer, you may download this free software from the Adobe Web site at Adobe.com.
All Pfeiffer Downloads that you purchase from this site will come with specific restrictions that allow Pfeiffer to protect the copyrights of its products. Just before completing your purchase, you will be prompted to accept our License Agreement. If you do not accept the parameters of this agreement, your credit card will not be charged and your order will be cancelled.