From Outrageous to Inspired: How to Build a Community of Leaders in Our Schools
April 2004, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Part One: The Denali Story.
1. Stumbling into the Question.
2. Finding the Shared Vision.
3. Learning Anew.
4. Finding Out What They’re Passionate About.
5. Simply Outrageous Might Be Just Perfect.
6. Who Are the People? What Are They Calling Out For?
7. The Talking Circle.
8. Walking Them Home.
9. Karaoke Homecoming.
Part Two: Making Sense of the Denali Story.
10. Creating a Community for Learning and Leading.
11. Servant Leadership.
12. The Group Can Become the Leader.
13. On Returning.
Part Three: Lessons Learned Along the Way.
14. The Thread You Follow.
15. Blue Bicycle Summer.
16. Bush Is Our Location, Not Our League.
17. Preparing Principals in a Different Way.
18. Finding Our Way Back Home.
19. What Is Expected of Us?
20. What Do You Do for Your Living?
Part Four: Making a Difference.
21. How to Build a Community of Leaders in Our Schools.
22. My Thank You to the Dean.
23. At the Intersection of Innocence and Wisdom.
Afterword: Knowing Why We’re Doing the Work.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
From Outrageous to Inspired: How to Build a Community of Leaders in Our Schools (US $37.00)
-and- The Personalized High School: Making Learning Count for Adolescents (US $30.00)
Total List Price: US $67.00
Discounted Price: US $50.25 (Save: US $16.75)