Make Your Own Jewish Wedding: How to Create a Ritual That Expresses Your True Selves
September 2004, Jossey-Bass
1. Looking at Yourselves: Personal Backgrounds, Experiences, and Politics.
2. Learning the Basics: Elements of a Jewish Wedding.
3. Reflecting on Tradition: Jewish Diversity.
4. Expressing Yourselves: How to Celebrate Your Uniqueness.
5. Planning the Engagement: Prenuptial Preparation and Ritual.
6. Creating Your Wedding Day: Choices That Reflect Who You Are.
7. Enjoying the Festivities: Your Reception and Beyond.
Selected Blessings and Prayers.
Zoë Francesca wrote the text to the book The Meaning of Wedding Anniversaries and was a contributor to No Such Things: Writings by Jewish Women from Mixed Families.