Right Projects Done Right: From Business Strategy to Successful Project Implementation
November 2005, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The Authors and Contributors.
1. Introduction: The Right Combination of the Right Projects Done Right.
Part One: How to Manage Multiple Projects Successfully Throughout the Enterprise.
2. Organizational Project Success.
3. Factors Critical to Achieving Organizational Project Success.
4. Some Ways to Achieve Organizational Project Success.
5. The Management of Multiple Projects: Three Success Stories.
Part Two: How to Make Sure Each Project Is the Right Project.
6. The Project Sponsor.
7. Selecting and Defining the Right Project.
8. Aligning Projects with Strategy.
9. Managing Benefits.
10. Project Governance and the Critical Role of the Sponsor.
11. Organizational Change Projects and the Leadership Role of the Sponsor.
12. Successful Sponsorship: Two Case Studies.
Part Three: How to Make Sure Each Project Is Done Right.
13. What Does It Take to Do the Project Right?
14. Stakeholders and the Complexity of the Human Dimension.
15. Doing It Differently: Variations in Project Management Practice in Different Industries.
16. Doing It Right: Development of a State-of-the-Art Methodology.
For Further Information.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Right Projects Done Right: From Business Strategy to Successful Project Implementation (US $55.00)
-and- Essential Guide to Operations Management: Concepts and Case Notes (US $45.00)
Total List Price: US $100.00
Discounted Price: US $75.00 (Save: US $25.00)