Leading Organizational Learning: Harnessing the Power of Knowledge
March 2004, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Offers ten guidelines to help key employees and knowledge workers do a better job of influencing upper management
- Demonstrates the best way to move ideas through an organization
- Outlines the principles that facilitate knowledge management
- Explains how people learn on the job
- Discusses how larger organizations can leverage their “bigness”
- Proposes a method of knowledge mapping to effectively organize and use knowledge in decisionmaking
- Outlines the knowledge and attributes integral to the success of today’s executives
- Discusses passing knowledge from person to person
- Explains how consultants can help organizations develop ideas
- Debunks the myths and explores the realities of knowledge management
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Leading Organizational Learning: Harnessing the Power of Knowledge (US $44.00)
Total List Price: US $68.95
Discounted Price: US $51.71 (Save: US $17.24)