The Future of Primary Care
April 2004, ©2004, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
· Current dilemmas and threats to primary care from both the clinician’s and patient’s point of view
· The impact of the self-care and alternative care movements
· The importance of improved information technologies
· Individual elements of primary care and the relative value of each element
· Primary care’s contribution to the overall health of our population
· Assessing alternative sites and circumstances where primary care may be provided
· The specialist and nurse as primary care providers
· The role of primary care in chronic illness management, care for the elderly, long term and home care
· Exploring recommendations for the future