The Corporate University Workbook: Launching the 21st Century Learning Organization
January 2005, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The Corporate University Workbook gives you everything you need to create effective, systematic, learning infrastructure within your organization. As a result, you will develop employees who are capable of adapting to rapid changes and who deliver the results your business needs! This resource offers a dynamic combination of practical methodology, best practices, and step-by-step guidance. The Workbook and its companion website are filled with the tools, templates, and activities you need to develop and implement a corporate university. Build a corporate university in your organization and develop human talent in an effective and measurable manner. The Corporate University Workbook will help create a highly effective corporate university that will
- Identify your organization’s competencies and skills
- Develop the specific development programs with internal or external formal training, experiential learning, and coaching
- Encourage the growth of informal learning communities
- Foster networking and the exchange of learning
- Help you build learning into the work process
- Disseminate and increase knowledge
- Help employees develop strong career choices and skills
- Anticipate the skills, competencies, and abilities your organization will need in the future