The Substitute Teaching Survival Guide, Grades 6-12: Emergency Lesson Plans and Essential Advice
February 2005, Jossey-Bass
1. The Role of the Substitute Teacher.
3. Lesson Plans.
4. Your Comfort Level.
5. The Importance of Substitute Teaching.
6. Is Substituting for You?
7. Emergency Lesson Plans.
8. English Lesson Plans.
9. Math Lesson Plans.
10. Science Lesson Plans.
11. Social Studies Lesson Plans.
- A unique book for substitutes with its 80 ready-to-use lesson plans for all subject areas and grade levels 6-12.
- Offers key suggestions for discipline and classroom management.
- A crucial resource for the millions of substitute teachers who are called to the classroom every day with little or no training or preparation.