Practicing Servant-Leadership: Succeeding Through Trust, Bravery, and Forgiveness
October 2004, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- how the idealistic vision of the servant as leader works even in the competitive world of business.
- encouraging leaders to begin by looking at what they themselves want to become and then to bring this knowledge into their daily leadership.
- how the principles of servant-leadership can enhance our understanding and practice of philanthropy.
- examining the board chairperson's especially vital role as a servant- leader.
- exploring what leaders learn from being followers.
Order your copy today!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Practicing Servant-Leadership: Succeeding Through Trust, Bravery, and Forgiveness (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $77.90
Discounted Price: US $58.42 (Save: US $19.48)