Customer Service Delivery: Research and Best Practices
December 2005, Pfeiffer
Preface (Lawrence Fogli).
Part One: What Is Customer Service?
1. Customer Service from the Customer’s Perspective (Stephanie D. Kendall).
2. Organizing for Customer Service (Robert J. Vance).
3. Using Employee and Customer Perspectives to Improve Organizational Performance (Scott M. Brooks, Jack W. Wiley, Emily L. Hause).
4. Brands, Expectations, and Experience (Clifton Lemon).
Part Two: Employees and Customer Service.
5. Customer Service Quality: Selecting Valued Performers (Jerard F. Kehoe, David N. Dickter).
6. Staffing and Selection Strategies for Service Quality (Deborah L. Whetzel, Michael A. McDaniel).
Part Three: Organizational Change Management for Service Quality.
7. Service Encounter Dynamics: Strategies and Tips for Better Customer Service (Diane Catanzaro, Eduardo Salas).
8. “This Call May Be Monitored”: Performance Management for Service Quality (Seymour Adler, Miriam T. Nelson).
9. What We Need to Know to Develop Strategies and Tactics to Improve Service Delivery (Lawrence Fogli).
The Professional Practice Series is sponsored by The Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Inc. (SIOP). The series was launched in 1988 to provide industrial and organizational psychologists, organizational scientists and practitioners, human resources professionals, managers, executives, and those interested in organizational behavior and performance with volumes that are insightful, current, informative, and relevant to organizational practice.
Customer Service Delivery: Research and Best Practices (US $75.00)
-and- On Staffing: Advice and Perspectives from HR Leaders (US $90.00)
Total List Price: US $165.00
Discounted Price: US $123.75 (Save: US $41.25)