Coaching for Leadership: The Practice of Leadership Coaching from the World's Greatest Coaches, 2nd Edition
October 2005, Pfeiffer
Preface to the Second Edition.
Preface to the First Edition.
About the Editors.
PART ONE: FOUNDATIONS OF COACHING.
1. The Accomplished Leader (Laurence S. Lyons).
2. Coaching and Consultation Revisited: Are They the Same? (Edgar H. Schein).
3. Situational Leadership and Executive Coaching (Paul Hersey and Roger Chevalier).
4. Coaching for Behavioral Change (Marshall Goldsmith).
PART TWO: BUILDING BLOCKS.
5. Try Feedforward Instead of Feedback (Marshall Goldsmith).
6. Making Coaching Work: Ten Easy Steps (Marc Effron).
7. Leading on Purpose: What Do You Care About? (Richard J. Leider).
8. Coaching for Effective Action: A Core Leadership Process (Victoria A. Guthrie and John R. Alexander).
9. Coaching Others to Accept Feedback (Joe Folkman).
10. Selling Up Is Leading Up: Coaching Your Manager Can Be Just as Important as Coaching Your Direct Reports (John Baldoni and Marshall Goldsmith).
PART THREE: LEADING CHANGE.
11. Coaching at the Heart of Strategy (Laurence S. Lyons).
12. Crossing Over: Making the Transition from Executive to Executive Coach (Brian Tracy).
13. Surviving the Transition from Line Manager to Executive Coach (David Noer).
14. Coaching Business Leaders (Richard Gauthier and David Giber).
15. Coaching and Culture: Toward the Global Coach (Michel Moral and Pamela Warnock).
16. When Leaders Are Coaches (James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner).
17. Coaching the Coaches (David Ulrich).
18. Why Coaching Clients Give Up and How Effective Goal Setting Can Make a Positive Difference (Marshall Goldsmith and Kelly Goldsmith).
PART FOUR: APPLICATIONS.
19. Case Study: Coaching for Change at Aventis (Laurence S. Lyons).
20. The Experience of Siemens in Spain (Marta H. Williams, Carlos J. Paulet, and Rebeca Arroyo).
21. The General Mills & Pillsbury Merger (Kevin D. Wilde).
22. The Agilent Technologies Story: Coaching Across the Enterprise (Brian O. Underhill, Dianne Anderson, and Robert A. Silva).
23. e-Coaching: Using the New Technology to Develop Tomorrow’s Leaders (Marshall Goldsmith).
24. Career Development: Anytime, Anyplace (Beverly L. Kaye).
25. Coaching in the Midst of Diversity (R. Roosevelt Thomas, Jr.).
26. Coaching Executives: Women Succeeding Globally (Nancy J. Adler).
Pfeiffer Publications Guide.
Laurence Lyons specializes in coaching directors and senior executives. Lyons is described by Henley Management College as a leading authority on organizational development and by the United Kingdom Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development as an internationally-renowned expert on technology, business, and work.
Coaching Executives for Business Results, by Alyssa M. Freas
|388.99 KB||Click to Download|
Roots and Boundaries of Executive Coaching, by Elizabeth and Gifford Pinchot
|405.27 KB||Click to Download|
Coaching Coaches, by Richard Beckhard
|345.75 KB||Click to Download|
Becoming a Coach for the Teams You Lead, by Thomas G. Crane
|357.75 KB||Click to Download|
Mentoring as Partnership, by Chip R. Bell
|364.89 KB||Click to Download|
Coaching From Below, by Deepak (Dick) Sethi
|346.70 KB||Click to Download|
Starting Smart: Clarifying Coaching Goals and Roles, by Robert Witherspoon
|402.31 KB||Click to Download|
The Coach-Leadership Moment, by James A. Belasco
|357.91 KB||Click to Download|
Learning Strategies for Newly Appointed Leaders, by Julie M. Johnson
|376.02 KB||Click to Download|
Continuous Improvement in Place of Training, by Liz Thach and Tom Heinselman
|383.65 KB||Click to Download|
Re-Grooving Critical Behavior, by David Allen
|354.31 KB||Click to Download|
Decision Velocity: A Target for Coaching, by Alan Fine
|358.05 KB||Click to Download|
Coaching Leaders with 3x3 Feedback, by Bert Decker
|389.94 KB||Click to Download|
Interpersonal Techniques for Leaders, by Judith M. Bardwick
|383.18 KB||Click to Download|
Coaching for Organizational Change, by Bill Hawkins and Tom Pettey
|371.07 KB||Click to Download|
The Stanley International?Latin American Division Case Study, by Robert M. Fulmer
|407.83 KB||Click to Download|
Coaching Free Agents, by Marshall Goldsmith, Iain Somerville, and Cathy Greenberg-Walt
|361.55 KB||Click to Download|