Managerial Epidemiology for Health Care Organizations, 2nd Edition
June 2005, ©2005, Jossey-Bass
The Authors and Contributors.
1. Epidemiology in Health Care Administration.
2. Description of Health.
3. Measurement of Health.
4. Designs for Studying the Health and Health Needs of Populations.
5. Standardizing Population Health Information.
6. Medical Management in Population Health Care.
7. Planning Health Care for Populations.
8. Population Health Outcomes and Quality of Care.
9. Marketing Health Care for Populations.
10. Economic Analysis of Health Care for Populations.
11. Expanding Emergency Health Care Services.
12. Quality of Hospital Care.
13. Pediatric Inpatient Services.
14. Community Relations in a Hospital Service Area.
Appendix: Statistical Concepts.
PETER J. FOS is dean and professor of the College of Health at the University of Southern Mississippi. Previously he was assistant dean and member of the faculty of the Department of Health Services, Tulane University Health Science Center, School of Public Health, New Orleans, where he remains an adjunct professor.
DAVID J. FINE is chief executive officer of the St. Luke's Episcopal Health System in Houston, Texas, and former chief executive officer of the University of Alabama (Birmingham) Health Systems. He is concurrently professor of medicine at Baylor College of Medicine, professor of public health at the University of Texas Health Science Center, and professor of the Practice of Management at Rice University.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Managerial Epidemiology for Health Care Organizations, 2nd Edition (US $90.00)
Total List Price: US $180.00
Discounted Price: US $135.00 (Save: US $45.00)