Minister's Manual 2006 Edition, 81st Annual Issue
September 2005, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The Minister's Manual is the single most comprehensive resource for preaching and worship available. Filled with completely new material for 2006, this nondenominational guide is the best source for sermons, prayers, insights, and inspiration for allā from pastors and lay leaders to Sunday school teachers and choir directors. The large format makes it easy to use.
Turn to The Minister's Manual for
- Complete sermons for the entire year, featuring both lectionary preaching and worship aids to expand Sunday services
- Thought-provoking quotations and questions on life and religion to add breadth to your messages
- A treasury of practical sermon applications and commentaries
- Children's sermons for engaging young minds and a wealth of topics to ponder during small group discussions
- Calendars to help you remember important historical, cultural, and religious anniversaries