Demystifying Outsourcing: The Trainer's Guide to Working With Vendors and Consultants
September 2006, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
As a comprehensive toolkit, the book takes the reader step by step through an outsourced initiative. Numerous stories bring the challenges of outsourcing to light. Practical tips and tools, and worksheets on the accompanying CD can be tailored easily to any project. Topics include:
- Current trends and guiding principles in outsourcing
- A strategic sourcing decision model to help managers make wise choices about what to outsource and what to retain
- Identifying and selecting outsourcing partners
- The RFP process and contract negotiations
- Positioning consultants and vendors in the organization
- Design, delivery and program evaluation of outsourced initiatives
- Special situations such as dealing with conflict, inheriting a consultant and working with multiple consultants and vendors
Debbie Friedman is Operating Vice President at Federated Department Stores, where she heads up the Federated Leadership Institute, a training function whose mission is to strengthen the leadership capabilities of the top 1,800 executives.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Demystifying Outsourcing: The Trainer's Guide to Working With Vendors and Consultants (US $60.00)
Total List Price: US $112.00
Discounted Price: US $84.00 (Save: US $28.00)