The Handbook of Large Group Methods: Creating Systemic Change in Organizations and Communities
June 2006, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Working with widely dispersed organizations, and the problem of involvement and participation
- Working with organizations facing a serious business crisis
- Working with organizations in polarized and politicized environments
- Working in community settings with diverse interest groups
- Working at the global level and adapting these methods for cross-cultural use
- Embedding and sustaining new patterns of working together in organizations and communities
This Title is Part of the Following Set
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Handbook of Large Group Methods: Creating Systemic Change in Organizations and Communities (US $82.00)
-and- Large Group Interventions: Engaging the Whole System for Rapid Change (US $60.00)
Total List Price: US $142.00
Discounted Price: US $106.50 (Save: US $35.50)