The Online Learning Idea Book: 95 Proven Ways to Enhance Technology-Based and Blended Learning, Volume 1
February 2007, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
"Patti Shank has collected great ideas about online learning and teaching from all over the globe. If you are an online instructor or instructional designer looking for new ways to involve and engage your learners, you'll be inspired by this book!"--Terry Morris, associate professor, William Rainey Harper Colleges
Filled with techniques, tools, tips, examples, resources, and dozens of "great ideas, this invaluable resource helps people who are looking to build online instructional materials -- or improve existing materials -- discover and implement what the best and brightest in industry and education are doing to make online learning more engaging and compelling. Increase your know-how in the following areas:
- Look and Feel: how to increase ease-of-use
- Graphics and Multimedia: how to make instructional graphics engaging and compelling
- Activities: how to make instruction itself engaging and compelling
- Tools: how to use a variety of online tools
- Instructional Design: how to design better and faster.