Diversity Mosaic Participant Workbook: Developing Cultural Competence
November 2006, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Understand and value diversity.
- Appreciate why cultural competence is important for you as an individual.
- Discover why your organization is undertaking an effort to create true inclusion and to value diversity.
- Analyze your own perceptions, strengths, and developmental areas in becoming a champion of diversity.
- Learn skills to increase your level of cultural competence.
- Determine how to help eliminate structural inequality to create a truly inclusive organization.
- Create a personal diversity action plan.
This Diversity Mosaic Participant Workbook includes everything each employee needs to know to increase awareness and make the most of the diversity initiative: 360-degree assessment, instructions for assessors content, template letter, perforated observer forms, and scoring sheet.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Diversity Mosaic Participant Workbook: Developing Cultural Competence (US $30.00)
Total List Price: US $329.00
Discounted Price: US $246.75 (Save: US $82.25)