Retreats That Work : Everything You Need to Know About Planning and Leading Great Offsites, Expanded Edition
July 2006, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Whether you're planning to lead an offsite retreat for the first time or the ninety-ninth time, this easy-to-use, one-stop resource provides:
- Step-by-step instructions for leading a wide variety of tested exercises.
- Insight into establishing effective working relationships with clients.
- Information on what to include in your retreat designs.
- Suggestions for encouraging participants to speak up and play an active role.
- Tools for managing conflict.
- Guidance on making decisions during a retreat and changing course when necessary.
- Strategies for developing and implementing action plans.
- Tips for follow-up so you can keep the change train on track.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Retreats That Work : Everything You Need to Know About Planning and Leading Great Offsites, Expanded Edition (US $60.00)
-and- How to Design and Deliver Training for the New and Emerging Generations (US $75.00)
Total List Price: US $135.00
Discounted Price: US $101.25 (Save: US $33.75)