Moral Leadership: The Theory and Practice of Power, Judgment and Policy
June 2006, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Part One: Ethical Judgment.
1. Making Sense of Moral Meltdowns (David Luban).
2. Three Practical Challenges of Moral Leadership (Joshua Margolis, Andrew Molinsky).
3. Ethical Judgment and Moral Leadership: Three Barriers (David Messick).
4. Morals for Public Officials (Russell Hardin).
Part Two: The Psychology of Power.
5. The Psychology of Power: To the Person? To the Situation? To the System? (Philip G. Zimbardo).
6. Taming Power (David G. Winter).
7. Power and Moral Leadership (Dacher Keltner, Carrie A. Langner, Maria Logli Allison).
Part Three: Self-Sacrifice and Self-Interest.
8. Orchestrating Prosocial Motives (C. Daniel Batson).
9. Self-Sacrifice and Self-Interest: Do Ethical Values Shape Behavior in Organizational Settings? (Tom R. Tyler).
Part Four: Serving the Public Through the Public Sector: Accountability of Nonprofit Organizations.
10. Strategic Philanthropy and Its Malcontents (Paul Brest).
11. Ethics and Philanthropy (Bruce Sievers).
Part Five: Moral Leadership: Perspectives and Implications.
12. Exercising Moral Courage: A Developmental Agenda (Linda A. Hill).
13. Perspectives on Global Moral Leadership (Kirk O. Hanson).
About the Authors.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Moral Leadership: The Theory and Practice of Power, Judgment and Policy (US $50.00)
-and- The Wizard and the Warrior: Leading with Passion and Power (US $29.95)
Total List Price: US $79.95
Discounted Price: US $59.96 (Save: US $19.99)