Moral Leadership: The Theory and Practice of Power, Judgment and Policy
June 2006, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- How do leaders form, sustain, and transmit moral commitments?
- Under what conditions are those processes most effective?
- What is the impact of ethics officers, codes, training programs, and similar initiatives?
- How do standards and practices vary across context and culture?
- What can we do at the individual, organizational, and societal level to foster moral leadership?
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Moral Leadership: The Theory and Practice of Power, Judgment and Policy (US $50.00)
-and- The Wizard and the Warrior: Leading with Passion and Power (US $29.95)
Total List Price: US $79.95
Discounted Price: US $59.96 (Save: US $19.99)