Moral Leadership: The Theory and Practice of Power, Judgment and Policy
June 2006, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Moral Leadership brings together in one comprehensive volume essays from leading scholars in law, leadership, psychology, political science, and ethics to provide practical, theoretical policy guidance. The authors explore key questions about moral leadership such as:
- How do leaders form, sustain, and transmit moral commitments?
- Under what conditions are those processes most effective?
- What is the impact of ethics officers, codes, training programs, and similar initiatives?
- How do standards and practices vary across context and culture?
- What can we do at the individual, organizational, and societal level to foster moral leadership?