Team Performance Inventory: A Guide for Assessing and Building High-Performing Teams, Facilitator's Guide Set
February 2008, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The Team Performance Inventory is a comprehensive resource for assessing a team's stage of performance, for conducting and facilitating team-building workshops, and for access to relevant resources for ongoing personal and team development.
This ready-to-use collection of how-to experiential learning activities, scripts, assessments, reproducible masters, and coaching and intervention guidelines provides an indispensable resource for team building and performance improvement. The Team Performance Inventory provides:
- Valuable insights into a team's unique dynamics and performance behaviors.
- A process for team members to explore their interactions.
- A developmental roadmap with milestones and practical action steps.
- Methods for detecting and addressing points of vulnerability within teams.
- Ways to build a climate that promotes trust and understanding among team members.
- Suggestions for identifying the steps that can be taken to improve effectiveness.
- Techniques for evaluating member commitment to the team and ideas for strengthening team-player behaviors.
- Effective methods for working through task and relationship issues.
- Suggestions for making team development an ongoing process.
- Ways to identify the goals that can bring value to the organization and its stakeholders.
Team Performance Inventory can be used effectively with any collaborative group,whether a workgroup, a department, or an entire business unit.