Inspired College Teaching: A Career-Long Resource for Professional Growth
April 2010, Jossey-Bass
About the Author.
1. Principles for the Professional Growth of College Teachers.
2. Reflection for Growth and Change.
3. Rewriting the End-of-Course Ratings Story.
4. Feedback for Teachers That Improves Learning for Students.
5. Colleagues as Collaborators.
6. Implementing Change Successfully.
7. New Faculty: Beliefs That Prevent and Promote Growth.
8. Maintaining Instructional Vitality: The Midcareer Challenge.
9. The Journey Continues: Senior Faculty.
Maryellen Weimer has more than thirty years of experience teaching college. She was the director of the Instructional Development Program at Pennsylvania State University for ten years and served as associate director at the National Center on Postsecondary Teaching, Learning, and Assessment. She is the editor of The Teaching Professor, a monthly newsletter on college teaching, and she is the author of numerous books, including Learner-Centered Teaching and Enhancing Scholarly Work on Teaching and Learning, both from Jossey-Bass.