Coalitions and Partnerships in Community Health
May 2007, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Author Reputation: Frances D. Butterfoss in a highly respected theorist, researcher, teacher, and practitioner in the field of health promotion.
- Hot Topic: With rapid changes in funding for community health initiatives, programs desperately need to learn how to pool their resources. Many want to jump on the coalition bandwagon, but lack the needed skills.
- Practical: Goes far beyond community organizing by providing in-depth look at current measures and theoretical models of assessing coalitions and partnerships.
- Unique Contribution: In the 1980s, Butterfoss developed the first theory of coalitions (Community Coalition Action (CCAT) Theory, which is widely accepted and frequently cited. In this book she expands into a working model that includes 7 steps to building coalitions and partnerships, 7 steps to sustaining coalitions and partnerships, and 7 steps to evaluating coalitions and partnerships.
- Academic Potential; Community Organizing is a frequent topic in health ed/health behavior courses, and a substantial portion of this book’s audience will be in MPH programs
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Coalitions and Partnerships in Community Health (US $70.00)
-and- Advancing Health Literacy: A Framework for Understanding and Action (US $68.00)
Total List Price: US $138.00
Discounted Price: US $103.50 (Save: US $34.50)