Reframing Organizations: Artistry, Choice and Leadership, 4th Edition
August 2008, ©2008, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Many updated company examples, along with new examples describing both domestic and international companies, such as 3M, Best Buy, BMW, Circuit City, eBay, Gazprom, Google, Home Depot, Microsoft, Publix supermarkets, Raytheon, Starbucks, Subway, UPS, and Wal-Mart
- New case examples covering managers like Bob Nardelli and successor Frank Blake of Home Depot, Lou Gerstner of IBM, James McNerney of 3M and Boeing, and Lisa Brummel of Microsoft
- New examples involving the FAA and NORAD responses to the 9/11 attacks, as outlined in the report of the 9/11 commission; FEMA and Hurricane Katrina; the rise of the "green" movement in the United States; and controversy surrounding "school choice" and the "No Child Left Behind" act
- Updated content and expanded discussion of numerous topics, including self-managing teams, dramaturgical and institutional theory, and change theory
- Includes coverage of new topics including the "blink" process, "black swans," and gay rights
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Reframing Organizations: Artistry, Choice and Leadership, 4th Edition (US $60.00)
-and- The Wizard and the Warrior: Leading with Passion and Power (US $29.95)
Total List Price: US $89.95
Discounted Price: US $67.46 (Save: US $22.49)