Diversity Awareness Profile (DAP), 2nd Edition
April 2007, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Now in its second edition, the DAP continues to be grounded on hard data gathered in a series of focus groups, interviews, and thousands of diversity training sessions over the past twenty years. This 6-page assessment can be bought as a stand-alone profile, or with the fully-revised second edition of the DAP Facilitator’s Guide, which walks facilitators through the process of preparing, administering, and debriefing the DAP.
The DAP will be a valuable tool that can help your organization:
- start a diversity training program
- improve upon an existing program
- gauge diversity awareness and the necessity of action within your organization
- transform your diverse workforce from a liability to a strategic advantage
The DAP will be invaluable to your employees by helping them to:
- become more aware of their behaviors and actions, whether obvious or subtle
- evaluate and understand how their behavior can affect a person of a different culture, gender, or ethnic background
- modify their behaviors and find the path toward respect for all people
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Diversity Awareness Profile (DAP), 2nd Edition (US $16.00)
-and- Diversity Awareness Profile (DAP): Facilitator's Guide, 2nd Edition (US $50.00)
Total List Price: US $66.00
Discounted Price: US $49.50 (Save: US $16.50)