Women and Leadership: The State of Play and Strategies for Change
August 2007, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
· The perils of stereotypes
· The importance of leadership style
· Gender differences in the decision to seek leadership roles
· Lessons from women leaders
· “Opt out” patterns and the need for flexible career paths
· Global inequalities and initiatives
· Strategies that get women to the top
Women and Leadership is indispensable for understanding recent progress toward equal opportunity and the challenges that remain.