Enhancing Adult Motivation to Learn: A Comprehensive Guide for Teaching All Adults, 3rd Edition
April 2008, Jossey-Bass
1. Understanding Motivation for Adult Learners.
2. Understanding How Aging and Culture Affect Motivation to Learn.
3. Characteristics and Skills of a Motivating Instructor.
4. What Motivates Adults to Learn.
5. Establishing Inclusion among Adult Learners.
6. Helping Adults Develop Positive Attitudes toward Learning.
7. Enhancing Meaning in Learning Activities.
8. Engendering Competence among Adult Learners.
9. Building Motivational Strategies into Instructional Designs.
Epilogue: Ethical Considerations for an Instructor of Adult.
Appendix: Observation Guide for Culturally Responsive Teaching and Learning (Adult Version).
Raymond J. Wlodkowski is professor emeritus at Regis University, Denver, and the founding executive director of the commission for Accelerated Programs. A licensed psychologist and author of numerous books, he lives in Seattle and conducts seminars for colleges and organizations throughout North America.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Enhancing Adult Motivation to Learn: A Comprehensive Guide for Teaching All Adults, 3rd Edition (US $59.00)
-and- The Course Syllabus: A Learning-Centered Approach, 2nd Edition (US $34.00)
Total List Price: US $93.00
Discounted Price: US $69.75 (Save: US $23.25)