The 2008 Pfeiffer Annual: Leadership Development, CD-ROM Included
December 2007, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This comprehensive resource includes an international panel of contributors who are leading academics and practitioners in the field. Their combined wisdom has created the most authoritative and up-to-date source for new ideas, tools, models, and contemporary practices in leadership development. This unique series is a world-class resource for all practitioners, teachers, and students of leadership development. Topics include:
- Trends in Leadership Development
- Learning Methods (How Leaders Learn)
- Special Challenges and Innovations
- Leadership Development for the Board of Directors
- Ensuring Learning Transfer and Application
- Creating Post Program Learning Communities
- Creating the Business Case for Leadership Development
- Embedding Learning at Work
- Accelerating the Leadership Development of Hi-Potentials
- Developing Global Leaders
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.