The Power and Potential of Collaborative Learning Partnerships: New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, Number 79
October 1998, Jossey-Bass
what each brings to the learning situation. They examine such questions as: How do partners find each other and initiate work? How do partnerships change over time? What role patterns emerge among partners and how do these influence learning? What problems emerge and what strategies are used to address them? This is the 79th issue of the quarterly journal New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education.
2. Adult Students as Partners in Formal Study (Iris M. Saltiel).
3. Teaching-Learning Partnerships in the Arts (Angela Sgroi).
4. Silent Partner: The Power Behind the Throne (Phillip H. Owenby).
5. From Mentor to Partner: Lessons from a Personal Journey (Roger Hiemstra & Ralph G. Brockett).
6. Cohort Partnerships: A Pragmatic Approach to Doctoral Research (James E. Witte & Waynne B. James).
7. Women's Experience of Academic Collaboration (M. Caroyln Clark & Denise B. Watson).
8. Collaborative Partnerships: People Laboring Together to Construct Knowledge (John M. Peters & Joseph L. Armstrong).
9. Human Connections (Angela Sgroi & Iris M. Saltiel).