Preventing Lawsuits: The Role of Institutional Research: New Directions for Institutional Research, Number 96
April 1998, Jossey-Bass
2. Copyright Law and Institutional Researchers (Patricia A. Hollander).
3. The Impact on Institutional Research of Open Meeting and Open Records Laws in Higher Education (Timothy D. Letzring).
4. Legal Cases and Institutional Research Involving Faculty Dismissals Based on Financial Exigency (Timothy D. Letzring).
5. Student Judicial Programs and Institutional Research: Three Critical Questions (William R. Bracewell).
6. Researchers as Consultants and Expert Witnesses (Cameron L. Fincher).
7. Dealing with the Complexities of Higher Education and the Law: An Attorney's Perspective (Patrick McKee).
8. Institutional Research and Preventive Law: A Partnership (Larry G. Jones).
Preventing Lawsuits: The Role of Institutional Research: New Directions for Institutional Research, Number 96 (US $29.00)
-and- Academic Leadership Day by Day: Small Steps That Lead to Great Success (US $25.00)
Total List Price: US $54.00
Discounted Price: US $40.50 (Save: US $13.50)