Bakery Products: Science and Technology
July 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Coverage is extensive and includes:
- raw materials and ingredients, from wheat flours to sweeteners, yeast, and functional additives;
- the principles of baking, such as mixing processes, doughmaking, fermentation, and sensory evaluation;
- manufacturing considerations for bread and other bakery products, including quality control and enzymes;
- special bakery products, ranging from manufacture of cakes, cookies, muffins, bagels, and pretzels to dietetic bakery products, gluten-free cereal-based products; and
- specialty bakery items from around the world, including Italian bakery foods.
Blending the technical aspects of baking with the freshest scientific research, Bakery Products: Science and Technology has all the finest ingredients to serve the most demanding appetites of food science professionals, researchers, and students.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Bakery Products: Science and Technology (US $259.95)
-and- Bakery Food Manufacture and Quality: Water Control and Effects, 2nd Edition (US $228.95)
Total List Price: US $488.90
Discounted Price: US $366.67 (Save: US $122.23)