Forages, Volume I, An Introduction to Grassland Agriculture, 6th Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Nearly 1900 high-resolution images with descriptive captions illustrate plant and seed characteristics of individual forage species, forage management practices, grazing systems and methods, and forage harvest and storage
- Color adaptation maps that show the range of the primary forage crops
- The tables and figures from each chapter in the book
- A thorough glossary of forage terms
- A complete listing of common and scientific names of forage species
- 22 lecture outlines for the major topics covered in the book
This CD-ROM is an extremely valuable teaching tool for classroom instructors, extension workers, NRCS personnel and any other professionals who require forage information. The PDF format is a familiar one and is easy to search. Instructors who require the textbook for classes of 10 or more students will receive a gratis copy of this product.