Color Atlas of Farm Animal Dermatology
February 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
A Color Atlas of Farm Animal Dermatology is an essential reference for veterinary dermatologists, practitioners, and students alike. Emphasizing recognition and diagnosis, the book combines over 600 color photographs with clear and concise text highlighting clinical features, differentials, and diagnostic information for each disease. Coverage includes both common and uncommon diseases of cattle, goats, sheep and pigs. The atlas is divided into four species-specific sections for easy reference. Disease types covered include bacterial, fungal, parasitic, viral and protozoal, immunological, congenital and hereditary, environmental, nutritional and miscellaneous diseases, as well as neoplastic and non-neoplastic growths.
- More than 300 full-color images
- Emphasizes recognition and diagnosis
- Coverage divided into species-specific sections for easy use
- Covers all dermatological disease types in cattle, goats, sheep and pigs
- Includes clinical features, differentials, and diagnostics for each disease