The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse as a Prescriber
February 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides an up-to-date, evidence-based resource for APRNs in a prescribing role
- Assists with managing the special circumstances surrounding the prescription of controlled substances
- Offers strategies that build expertise to meet the challenges of difficult patient situations
- Examines approaches to addressing the barriers APRNs confront when prescribing medications
- Prepares prescribers to navigate the complex regulatory, legal and ethical issues surrounding prescribing
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse as a Prescriber (US $51.99)
-and- Vital Signs for Nurses: An Introduction to Clinical Observations (US $36.99)
Total List Price: US $88.98
Discounted Price: US $66.73 (Save: US $22.25)