May 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Land-mark text surveys the principles and practice of evidence-based orthodontics
- Covers clinical study design, epidemiology, and understanding of statistical data
- Equips readers with critical apparatus for understanding orthodontic literature
- Reviews the available evidence and studies in orthodontics
- Clear and cogent approach to clarify this vital area of study, research, and practice