Textbook and Color Atlas of Salivary Gland Pathology: Diagnosis and Management
March 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
Chapter 2: Diagnostic imaging of salivary gland pathology.
Chapter 3: Infections of the Salivary Glands.
Chapter 4: Cysts of the Salivary Glands.
Chapter 5: Sialolithiasis.
Chapter 6: Systemic diseases affecting the salivary glands.
Chapter 7: Classification, Grading and Staging of Salivary Gland Tumors.
Chapter 8: Parotid Tumors.
Chapter 9: Tumors of the submandibular and sublingual glands.
Chapter 10: Minor salivary gland tumors.
Chapter 11: Non-salivary tumors of the salivary glands.
Chapter 12: Trauma and injuries to the salivary glands.
Chapter 13: Miscellaneous pathologic processes of the salivary glands
The authors are well-established clinicians, educators, and researchers in oral and maxillofacial surgery. They have devoted their careers to the practice of oral and head and neck surgery and serve to educate their national and international audiences on the diagnosis and management of pathologic entities of these areas. Their literature in the areas of the diagnosis and management of salivary gland pathology has been widely quoted in the scientific literature.
- Brings together full discussion of salivary gland pathology in one text
- Comprehensive work on diagnosis and surgical management of salivary gland dysfunction
- Atlas format provides wealth of visual information
- Systematic approach to diagnosis and treatment of tumors of the salivary glands
- Expert and respected author team