Fish Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment, 2nd Edition
June 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Offers an expanded clinical workup section to include recently developed, as well as more specialized, diagnostic procedures
- Expands coverage of molecular methods for fish pathogen identification
- Provides coverage of many newly prominent and recently discovered diseases
- Expands the Pharmacopoeia section with both new drugs and dosing regimens.
- Incorporates greater discussion of diseases and treatments as they relate to environmental and public health
- Provides updates on other health protection strategies, including commercially available diagnostic tests and vaccines
- Expands coverage of the principles and practice of biosecurity