Modified Atmospheric Processing and Packaging of Fish: Filtered Smokes, Carbon Monoxide, and Reduced Oxygen Packaging
August 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Use of Filtered Smokes and Carbon Monoxide in Fish Processing.
2. Commercial Aspects of Filtered Wood Smoke Technology Compared to Carbon Monoxide Gassing of Seafood Products.
3. The Influence of Carbon Monoxide and Filtered Wood Smoke on Fish Muscle Color.
4. Human Absorption of Carbon Monoxide with Consumption of CO-Exposed Tuna.
5. Microbial and Quality Consequences of Aquatic Foods Treated with Carbon Monoxide or Filtered Wood Smoke.
6. Use of CO with Red Meats: Current Research and Recent Regulatory Approvals.
7. Prospects of Utilization of Carbon Monoxide in the Muscle Food Industry.
8. Tasteless Smoke Sources, Specifications & Controls.
9. Color Enhancement and Potential Fraud in Using CO.
Section 2: Use of Modified and Controlled Atmospheric Packaging.
10. Assessing the Use of Modified Atmosphere Packaging to Extend the Shelf-Life of Fresh Fish.
11. Hazards Associated with Clostridium botulinum in Modified Atmosphere Packaged Fresh Fish and Fishery Products.
12. Botulism from Fishery Products: History and Control.
13. Verification for Use of TTI Controls for Seafood.
14. TTI Use in Monitoring Temperature Exposure during Food Transport, Catering and Packaging.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Modified Atmospheric Processing and Packaging of Fish: Filtered Smokes, Carbon Monoxide, and Reduced Oxygen Packaging (US $235.00)
-and- Handbook of Meat, Poultry and Seafood Quality (US $309.95)
Total List Price: US $544.95
Discounted Price: US $408.71 (Save: US $136.24)