Xie's Veterinary Acupuncture
February 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
1. Introduction to Meridians (Huisheng Xie and Vanessa Preast).
2. Introduction to Acupuncture Points (Huisheng Xie and Vanessa Preast).
3. Equine Transpositional Acupoints (Huisheng Xie and Lisa Trevisanello).
4. Equine Classical Acupoints (Huisheng Xie and Kosei Yamagiwa).
5. Canine Transpositional Acupoints.
6. Canine Classical Acupoints (Cheryl Chrisman and Huisheng Xie).
7. General Rules of Acupuncture Therapy (Huisheng Xie and Vanessa Preast).
8. Acupuncture for Treatment of Musculoskeletal and Neurological Disorders (Huisheng Xie and Vanessa Preast).
9. Acupuncture for Internal Medicine (Huisheng Xie).
10. Acupuncture for Acute and Miscellaneous Conditions (Huisheng Xie).
11. Techniques of Veterinary Acupuncture and Moxibustion (Bruce Ferguson).
12. Functional Neuroanatomical Physiology of Acupuncture (Roger M. Clemmons).
Vanessa Preast received her DVM from the University of Florida in 2000. As a graduate of the Chi Institute, she became certified in small animal acupuncture. She incorporated acupuncture into her practice of small animal medicine and surgery. Currently, she is a doctoral student in teaching and learning. She coauthored and edited Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine and Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine, Vol.1, Fundamental Principles.
- Ground-breaking and authoritative reference on veterinary acupuncture
- Written by world-renowned authority and panel of experts
- Offers a clear, practical guide to the theory and application of acupuncture in veterinary practice
- Traditional Chinese approach, including both ancient and newly developed acupuncture techniques
- Well-illustrated instructional text
- Covers both small and large animals
Xie's Veterinary Acupuncture (US $175.99)
Total List Price: US $268.98
Discounted Price: US $201.73 (Save: US $67.25)