Hematology Techniques and Concepts for Veterinary Technicians, 2nd Edition
March 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Discusses the basics of blood composition, with detailed descriptions of red and white blood morphology and function
- Covers the fundamental concepts of collecting, handling and preparing samples for the hematology laboratory for common domestic species
- Explains the relevance of each hematology test, in addition to how to recognize both normal and abnormal test results
- New to this edition is a chapter dedicated to automated laboratory methods and instruments, explanations of newer techniques and tests, and more in-depth discussions of immunology and cytology
- Includes access to a companion website providing review questions in Word and images in PowerPoint, with additional images not found in the print book, available at www.wiley.com/go/voigt