Critical Thinking to Achieve Positive Health Outcomes: Nursing Case Studies and Analyses
June 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides a practical guide to how critical thinking skills can be applied to achieve positive health outcomes
- Provides guiding principles for use of standardized nursing languages
- Presents over 50 case studies to illustrate application of the guiding principles to clinical cases
- Organizes case studies by problem diagnoses, risk diagnoses, health promotion diagnoses, and strength diagnoses
- Includes access to a companion website with relevant journal articles and PowerPoint presentations as online learning resources
- Written and edited by a leading expert in the use of standardized nursing languages