Cosmesis of the Mouth, Face and Jaws
May 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
The first book on facial cosmesis written by numerous experts in various specialties, Cosmesis of the Mouth, Face and Jaws acts as a cornerstone for those studying and expanding repertoire into this vast and absorbing area. Clear and precise text is accompanied by a wealth of clinical illustrations and photos in full color throughout, making this a must-have reference for oral and maxillofacial surgeons, specialists, dental and medical students, residents, clinicians and all practitioners interested in facial cosmesis.
What Is Beauty?
Steven A. Guttenberg DDS, MD
Smile Design and Veneers
Peter Rinaldi DDS
Optimal Use of Dental Implants for Cosmesis: Creating Aesthetic Outcomes with Dental Implant Restorations
Neil L. Starr DDS
Aesthetic Decisions in Adult Orthodontics
Wayne Hickory DMD, MDS and Rohit Sachdeva BDS, MDS
Optimizing Dental Implant Aesthetics
Joel Rosenlicht DMD and James Ward DMD
Lip and Perioral Cosmetic Surgery
Jon Perenack MD, DDS
Injectable Fillers for Cosmetic Facial Enhancement
Bruce N. Epker DDS, MSD, PhD
Aesthetic Facial Implants
William J. Binder MD, FACS
Paul G. Ruff IV MD, FACS
Suzan Obagi MD and Shauna Kranendonk MD
Saif S. Al-Bustani MD, DMD and R. Bryan Bell MD, DDS, FACS
Douglas M. Monasabian MD, DMD, FACS
Lauren Gavaris MD and Paul Gavaris MD
Matthew R. Hlavacek MD, DDS and Steven J. Prstojevich MD, DDS, FACS
Leonard Spector DDS
Otoplasty: Surgical Correction of the Prominent Ear
Todd G. Owsley DDS, MD
Robert A. Strauss DDS, MD and Kevin P. Bond DDS
Short-Scar Face-Lift Options
Steven B. Hopping MD, FACS
Aesthetic Benefits of Orthognathic Surgery
Charles Dennis Hasse DDS, MD
Minimally Invasive Orthognathic and Condylar Surgery
Carl Bouchard DMD, MSc, FRCD(C), Matthew Lawler BS, Leonard B. Kaban DMD, MD and Maria J. Troulis DMD, MSc
Marc R. Avram MD and Nicole E. Rogers MD
- Provides a unique, whole-face approach to cosmetic procedures, focusing on oral, facial and gnathic components.
- Covers the core repertoire of cosmetic facial and dental procedures, including oral and maxillofacial surgery, cosmetic dentistry, prosthetic dentistry, orthodontics, head and neck surgery, plastic surgery, dermatology and more.
- Offers thorough and pragmatic clinical guidance in each area, as well as discussion of the relevant biological and scientific background, evidence (where available) and detection and avoidance of complications.
- Includes a wealth of clinical illustrations and photos in full color throughout.
- Must-have reference for oral and maxillofacial surgeons, specialists, dental and medical students, residents, clinicians and all practitioners interested in facial cosmesis.
Cosmesis of the Mouth, Face and Jaws (US $207.99)
-and- Management of Complications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (US $187.99)
Total List Price: US $395.98
Discounted Price: US $296.98 (Save: US $99.00)