Veterinary Computed Tomography
September 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Written by specialists from twelve countries, this book offers a broad range of expertise in veterinary computed tomography, and is the first book to describe the technology, methodology, interpretation principles and CT features of different diseases for most species treated in veterinary practice.
• An essential guide for veterinarians using CT in practice
• Includes basic principles of CT as well as guidelines on how to carry out an effective examination
• Describes CT features of different diseases for most species treated in practice
• Written by a range of international leaders in the field
• Illustrated with high quality photographs and diagrams throughout