Complementary Medicine for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses
March 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
· Clearly defines the scope of the technician’s role in complementary medicine
· Covers both common and lesser-known holistic modalities
· Includes historical background, step-by-step procedure guidelines, and practical tips for client communication for each modality
· Aids technicians in confidently and competently discussing alternative medicine treatment options with clients
· Provides clinically-relevant patient history and release forms, glossary of terms, quick reference charts and contact information for additional resources and training
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Complementary Medicine for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses (US $55.99)
Total List Price: US $116.98
Discounted Price: US $87.73 (Save: US $29.25)