March 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Avian Influenza provides the reader with a global perspective, bringing together chapters written by leading animal health researchers and veterinarians with significant experience working with this disease. Providing a summary and synthesis of important data and research on this virus, its impact on both wild and domesticated birds, and approaches to controlling the spread of the disease, Avian Influenza will be an invaluable resource for all veterinarians, scientists, animal health professionals, and public health officials dealing with this virus.
- Covers full range of topics within avian influenza in one comprehensive and authoritative text
- Provides a summarization of peer-reviewed and empirical data on avian influenza viruses, the infection and diseases they cause
- Discusses strategies used in control of the disease
- Leading experts are drawn together to provide an international and multi-disciplinary perspective
- Fuses latest developments in basic scientific research with practical guidance on management of the disease