Small Animal Dental Equipment, Materials and Techniques: A Primer
August 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
The goal of this book is to educate veterinarians and veterinary technicians on the philosophy and means of integrating dental health practices into the everyday life of their patients. The author also explains how to choose dental equipment and materials as well as how to perform basic and intermediate dental procedures based on examination finding. Coverage includes the materials, equipment, and techniques that veterinarians have found most valuable in the practice of veterinary dentistry.
1. The Dental Operatory.
2. Equipping the Dental Practice.
3. Patient Monitoring.
4. Dental Radiography.
5. Local and Regional Anesthesia and Pain Control.
6. Periodontal Equipment, Materials, and Techniques.
7. Endodontic Equipment, Materials, and Techniques.
8. Restorative Equipment, Materials, and Techniques.
9. Orthodontic Equipment, Materials, and Techniques.
10. Oral Surgical Equipment, Materials, and Techniques.
11. Educating Your Client.
Appendix. Vendor Information, Equipment, and Materials.
- Step-by-step instructions on setting up an office for dental procedures;
- Details how to integrate complex dental practices and therapeutics into everyday practice;
- Contains comprehensive lists of dental terms at the end of each chapter and a full glossary.
Small Animal Dental Equipment, Materials and Techniques: A Primer (US $162.99)
-and- Feline Dentistry: Oral Assessment, Treatment, and Preventative Care (US $115.99)
Total List Price: US $278.98
Discounted Price: US $209.23 (Save: US $69.75)